Sunday, September 20, 2009

One whole week..

Well, one whole week has gone by since I have started my new fitness goal. Not too many physical changes yet. I do feel GREAT though! Here are my stats as of yesterday before I started my cheat day: Wt: 115(back up)
BF% 20% ( it is slightly higher but expected this and I am not worried yet)

It is truly amazing that when you start feeding your body correctly it doesn't crave junk food! I used to always have to have something sweet after a meal! After the first day of this... that urge is GONE! Totally!!! Instead of craving chips, sweets, and junk, I crave veggies, salads, sweet potato's etc... amazing! NO JOKE!

I have had a slight set back, pulled a muscle in my trapizious in my back, spasms and all! OUCH! I woke up Saturday morning at 2am in HORRIBLE pain! Couldn't look down at all and to make matters worse... I had to teach a group fitness class that morning at 10am. I also didn't get to hit legs too hard which I had planned to do, but I am taking today off completely and I am already feeling better!

I will say, I was glad to have that cheat day! I needed a break from all of the conscious eating. I went out to dinner with my friend and my brother and just let loose for a while! AHHH! NICE!

Goals for the week...
STAY CONSISTENT ON THIS PLAN!!!

ALSO, I have been reading a great book called "Iron Dolls" it is really good, it is an ebook and if you are interested in body building, it is a great, simplistic, yet COMPLETE look at how to be successful! I am learning alot~

Ill will keep you posted! ~K

No comments: