Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Encouraged today

WOW! So I know this sounds CRAZY, my stats have not changed but I was working out today and I saw some new things happening to my body already! Only I would notice, its not like people can look at me and see these slight changes but is all I know, is I have been consistent with my diet and workout plan for less than 2 weeks and I am already seeing more muscle definition!!! Especially in my shoulders and legs. This is so encouraging! I woke up this morning and had to face 7 egg whites, with a cup of whole oatmeal... I was like, uhhh! This is not looking very appealing to me, I barely got through it, then when I saw changes this morning it renewed my dedication, if I am already seeing changes, maybe I will really see a lot in the weeks to come! Wish me luck! I'm still truckin along on this plan!

Oh, and, I am going to get a massage tonight from my friend/massage therapist tonight! WHOOT!

No comments: