Sunday, September 27, 2009

ho hum..stat day



I cannot lie, I am a little disappointed! I have been working sooo hard with my diet and in the weight room and being as diligent as I can about cutting down on my cardio and my results for two weeks are not as good as I had hoped for. I see changes! I really do though, the scale and bodyfat analysis is not yet reflecting yet though...;-(

Stats:
Wt: 114 (thats good actually, I lost almost a lb of fat, I was up on Wed, it could be water too)
BF: 20.4%

BF is actually a little higher but it basically hasn't changed.

I am noticing small changes in my body, for one, my abs are getting more defined, side view shown in the first and second pic.

Two, my muscles are getting bigger! Here is a pic of my biceps, I just woke up too, they look even bigger when Im actually working them! LOL!
Anyway, I am so ready for my "cheat day" I have some banana nut muffins in the oven as I speak, I am planning on having baked Ziti for lunch and some dessert too! Come Monday, back to it! I will now cut carbs out of my last meal completly. This should make my mood interesting for my morning workouts! LOL!


ALSO, this helped me, I just read this in the "Iron Dolls" ebook I am reading! This is a really good book. Thanks for reading, Ill update more through the week! ~K

"The first week or two you may lose weight, or you may gain some water weight. It all depends onyour body type, and what you were doing diet-wise before you came to be. Complex carbs hold three times the amount of water protein and fat do. Remember, any added weight the first week or two is just water and it will subside. It’s just your body reacting to the carbs. Once your body establishes that you are feeding it carbs, it will balance out and then we will start manipulating the diet for continual results.The first week or two you may or may not notice the scale change, but the mirror and how clothes fit may prove results. This is a good sign. Keep that in mind and don’t to get hung up too much on numbers just yet. They are a useful too, but so are the mirror and clothes" Karen Sessions

No comments: