Thursday, September 17, 2009

First few days...


Ok, here is where I am starting:
wt: 115.4lbs
body fat % 19%'

I have to say it is hard to get used to eating 6 meals a day! Planning alone is time consuming not to mention cooking the food! I am eating a very strict and clean diet! Allowing one cheat day where I can eat anything I want, that way Ill be able to stick to my strict diet through out the week and this should also keep my metabolism guessing and will hopefully keep the metabolic fire burning! I know some of you who have experience have different opinions on how I should be doing this but I am basing this off of research and my college education... I think the numbers should work! I am taking in around 2000 calories a day, 30% fats and proteins, and 40% complex carbs. I am also adding in chicken and turkey which I wasn't eating before, I am not saying you can't bodybuild with out meat, but for me, its easier just to put it back into my diet...protein protein protein!


Day 2: I am feeling very full and bloated! The protein shakes that I am taking in after exercise are discusting! I am going to have to find a different type if I am going to keep this up! The water I am consuming is making me have to pee every 5 seconds! I only made it through 2 liters of water today and yesterday. Hopefully my body will adjust soon!! I had to stay up until 10 last night to get in my last meal of the day which was a discusting protein shake with no Carbs that I had to chase with water! GROSS!!

Day 3 : I got on the scale this morning because I feel like I am gaining fat around my mid section! YUK! I was suprised to see that I am down 2 lbs...must be because I am not retaining water anymore since my body has an abundance of it...I expected to gain, Ill hop back on the scales on Sunday and let you know what I weigh.

Day 4: I am loving my breakfast of 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 1tps of natural peanut butter mixed in. At first I thought it was nasty, now I am looking forward to it! It is amazing how my cravings for sweets and chips and junk has dissappeared! My body is liking the food that I am giving it~ I feel totally satisfied after my meals! I will say that my grocery bill is much higher! AND I went to GNC to get some new protein shakes and supplements and dropped $100! I must say thought that the protein shake tastes a million times better! If you are going to drink protein shakes on a regular basis. I do suggest you go ahead and spend a little more on it!

Day:5 I AM SOOOO SORE! the new supplements are making me feel like crap! Ill give my body another day to adjust but uhhh for now! Hillman thinks it doesn't have anything to do with the supplements but that I am running low on my glycogen stores. I had a tough time keeping my energy up in my step class yesterday... that could be it, my body will have to adjust to me not eating so many "fast carbs" We will see.... I am thinking clearly so my stores aren't too low. I am still taking in carbs, just not the same kind.

More to come....

No comments: