Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Taming The Inner Pig


OK. When i am not heaving, which is becoming less and less (Thank God) I am like this...Full, Full, Full, Full, HUNGRY!!!!!! I mean when I'm hungry there is no waiting, no drinking water to see if it will pass, no chewing gum to curb the hunger pangs, no eating just a few crackers, NO, I must eat NOW! And usually alot! I am craving starchy foods that i never usually eat like cheese crackers, corn bread, mac and cheese, Fast food ( I haven't indulged in this yet),breads, SWEET POTATOES, I mean it's insane. Ice cream, I cant get enough! Low fat of course but still! A calorie is a calorie and trust me, Its going straight for my butt and thighs, oh and mid section! I am afraid to get on the scale to assess the damage! I think it's too late for damage control! Oh my! Taming my inner PIG is not as easy as it use to be for sure. My poor aerobics class participants are helping me make up for it by GRUELING workouts! Sorry guys, you know that's why you come to me anyways! ;-) So...moral of this story? Don't try to tame the inner pig when your a crazy, hungry pregnant woman, just go with it, and kick your ass with exercise! More walking lunges anyone??? ~K

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ohh... starches. When I want to eat, which like you is becoming a bit more frequent, I tend to go with pastas and breads. It's about the only thing that sounds appealing. However, since I haven't really been eating I've not gained a single pound. And yet my belly is getting bigger and my work pants don't fit without a rubber band. Grrr. But, oh well. **Confession: I ate an entire bowl of spaghetti for breakfast the other day. It was soo good!**