Friday, May 25, 2007

Pants getting tighter, boobs STILL getting bigger


Whew! I am in my 13th week now. I am ready to start tossing my skinny jeans in pure anger and frustration cause now... there is absolutely no hope of squeezing back into them! BOO! I am out growing my "big girl" jeans and pants. I still do not look pregnant. I just look like i am putting on some extra baggage. Looks like i have thrown out all non-processed, nutrient dense foods and dove into fast food and doughnuts! I boobs are out of control! I have literally gone from a lovely size A cup to a enormous size D cup! AHHH! Try teaching aerobics with these jugs! I have to strap them down with TWO heavy duty sports bras and I'm still wincing every time i do a jumping jack in fear of a black eye!!! I try to have a pep talk with the girls " OK, lets pace ourselves, we still have a little over 6 months to go" but no luck. The girls don't listen!! At least i have lost my insane cravings for totally fattening foods (for the most part). My diet is much better, not back to normal mind you ,Oatmeal makes me turn and run for the bathroom , and real oatmeal and peanut butter was my breakfast of champions for years until i got preggers, but other than that, I'm feeling good. I got to hear the heartbeat a couple of weeks ago which was reassuring. Its so fast. I told Hillman and my DR. " oh, my baby's nervous" they laughed at me for obvious reasons. Oh well, that's all for now. ~K

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I know what you mean about harnessing down "the girls". Sometime it can be a daunting task! And as for the skinny jeans, who needs skinny jeans anyway. Nobody likes a skinny chic!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay. This thing keeps deleting my comment. ARRGG!!! I was trying to tell you... Your hair looks awesome - the red and blonde - new coloring? Anyway, good hair. We all know that's all that matters! I'm loving your play-by-play on the body changes. You're hilarious. (And I thought I was the funny one!) Keep taking care of yourself. I love you! ~ RACHEL.