Thursday, May 3, 2007

My first Blog

Ok, so everyone is blogging these days! I might as well join the club... I'm glad to of coarse! ;-) I must fill you in on my life up to this point....ok..not everything. Today, I just finished the worst semester ever! I took on way too much this semester...18 hours of upper division coarses. It totally kicked my tail! Thats alright, I got through it with out killing my GPA! whew! I am almost finished with school, It will be pushed back just a tad because I am PREGNANT, yes its true. 8 Weeks...5 days preggers. I am due December 9th. My hubby and i are so excited! I will be blogging about this and i must worn you!! I am blunt, so know that before you start reading. ;-).

I am an aerobics instructor, and personal trainer and I intend to continue teaching throught out my pregnancy, I will be letting you know how that goes for sure! I am married a great man who makes me happier than i ever realized i could be. YAY! Ok, thats all im going to fill you in on now keep posted. Be Well!

No comments: