Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Catchin' up with old friends


I am so blessed to still be connected to my friends that i grew up with. Lenora and I are best friends and we have been for so many years, lets see...15+years. Because of myspace, I have been able to reconnect with dozens of friends that i would have otherwise probably NEVER see again. Last Saturday, A good friend Vicki, had us all over for food and laughs. We broke out old notes, yearbooks and just really caught up. Everyone looks so good. Tiffany just had a baby and she looks fabulous as usual! She always did look great, Vicki is such a true person. She never changed that. She lives in a beautiful home and is married to a very good person, she seem so content with her life and that is so refreshing. Mandy , she still has that aura that makes everyone want to be around her. She is beautiful and so kind, happy and open. Lenora, well, she has grown so much. Lenora has continued to be a large part in my life for many many years and now...she will be an auntie to our child! Love you girl! In fact, I love ALL of you girls, If you read this know that you are all so important to me. Thanks for all the wonderful memories! ~K

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just as a totally random thought, you should checkout craigslist for baby stuff. I bet in Nashville lots of people have stuff for cheap. Just a thought.