Friday, May 4, 2007

Country Music Marathon


I just wanted to take a minute and write about the CMM. It was last Saturday, the 28th. I was going to run it but due to my pegnancy sickness, I had not been able to keep my mileage up, so I decided to for-go the event!It KILLED ME! I was going to run the half but I ended up on the side line cheering on my buddys and all of the other brave souls out there running. I went with my good friend Jerri Ann, who has done this race a couple of time and has completed a ridiculas amount of half and full marathons herself. She knew exactly where to go to watch. I cried when we saw everyone out there running, one reason...I am an emotional wreck thank to my pregnancy hormones but mostly because i wanted to be running too. It killed me not to be out there sweating and finishing with the rest of the runners. I got to see my husband twice which is amazing concidering there were 32,000 folks running it. I also saw my training buddy Stacey at mile 9. THey all rocked it! I was so proud of them. H. finished in 2.01 and Stacey right behind him at 2.03(i think). I love you guys and ill be there next year even if i have to push a stroller! Although Im sure my mom and dad will help me that day with the little one! Be Well...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Morning sickness is a bummer. Jonathan and I just went out to DC and NYC for a week in early April and it was so rough. All the flying and driving did a number on me. Apparently I'm senitive to motion now... bummer. But hopefully you can run the race next year. I've had to postpone some biking tours I had planned for the summer until next year. But it'll all worth it for the babies. :)

Kara Mann said...

That right! Its all worth it in the end for our Babies! ;-)