Thursday, May 3, 2007

Runnin' to beat the blues

So i was preggers here, I ran this race and started getting cramps! I was so pissed b/c about a mile into it i had to slow down cause i just couldn't keep my usual pace. I was so mad at my "pre-menstral"body slapping limitations on me!! Little did I know, It was baby telling me to slow the heck down! My good friend Stacey beat me that day, as most days she races with me, she's freakin' FAST but..she is not in my age group so...thats ok. We both placed 1st in our age group and Hillman placed 2nd. Now i tell Stacey...No wonder you beat me! I was Preg-o! We both know she would have beat me anyways! ;-) I am happy that my last 5k pre- baby, i still managed to squeeze first place out of it! Running is GOOD for the soul! Yes indeed!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: