Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stats/10/04/09


Wt: 115
BF%: 20.2%


Well, what can I say? I'm about ready to through the scale out the window along with my body fat analysis! I didn't want to loose weight really in the beginning, I wanted to build muscle but for some reason, that number NOT BUDGING bothers me....

I am seeing muscle gains in the mirror, and my clothes are fitting differently in a good way! I shouldn't worry about those #'s BUT I am human and I do, at least I would like to see my BF% go down. I am 3weeks in and my body is definitely changing so that is good! Consistency is key here, I am NOT giving up by any means!! I am going to start running again in 3 weeks but until then, I am going to continue to build build build!!

The diet is getting easier! That is nice! Last week I was dreaming about chocolate and biscuits and bad food that I didn't overindulge in before this endeavor, I was looking forward to my cheat day so much that I couldn't even stand it~ This week, I am much more adjusted to the diet and I have not had the dreams or as many cravings, I am mainly glad to have a day where I don't have to constantly think about what and how much to eat!

Oh, and BTW, I added a few more carbs in the mornings with my oatmeal like fruit, and it has made a WORLD of difference! I am feeling much better!

I am off to enjoy my day off, it was tempting to go for a jog this morning with Hillman but I am staying on the plan, that includes a LIMITED amount of cardio and rest on my rest days, and rest does NOT include a morning jog! LOL!!

Until next time, keep checking! ~K

No comments: