Thursday, October 15, 2009

Its Thursday ALREADY???

Ok, so this week is almost a BUST! SUCKS but here is the deal... I cannot believe it is already Thursday! Monday, I kept Avery home cause she was sick, I did manage to get in a good chest workout with Tommy and Big Dave, BUT I did NOT teach my Zumba class so I could keep my sniffley child out of the nursery thus no cardio for me on Monday! BOO! I love cardio!!!Tuesday morning, I managed to run 3.25 miles with my awesome running buddy Sarah, we got splashed and sprayed by every passing vehicle on the highway INCLUDING a smelly dump truck..we were STINKY after that! Oh well, good stories! THen I went to support my brand new Zumba Instructor teaching her FIRST Zumba class (you totally rocked it Kristy) and then while I planned on working a muscle group afterwards, was needed to fill in for another instructors sculpt class...So my Bi's and Back workout was toast BUT I did hit them pretty good in sculpt class, along with everything else though, YESTERDAY was Wed, I took Brandon's "Insanity" Class that was basically cardio drills and yes..B, it kicked my butt , then hit the elliptical for 20 min looking for that slow calorie burn. TODAY?? ITS THURSDAY! My plans were to get up early and hit triceps and biceps and some Abs in the mix but I overslept, THEN I was called into teach water aerobics... so here it is, 130pm, ON THURSDAY and I feel like I have piddled away the whole freakin' week! I have NO motivation to work out, plus, I am about to pick up my munchkin so really, if I were going to work out today ,it would need to be happening NOW! Oh well. Im taking today off, tomorrow I am planning on a total body workout with circuits and then Ill also teach Z for my cardio, and Saturday??? Cardio and maybe a push workout. Sunday? Off. Monday? We will start again hopefully with more of a consistent schedule!!!

This is just life you know? You can NEVER completely plan for a workout schedule without expecting to improvise when necessary! Time and time again, I have scheduled the perfect workout week, or diet even down to the very last bicep curl, or oz of protein and inevitably , something will have to change. I may not be able to stomach ONE MORE EGG WHITE and have to adjust that meal, or like I just showed by my week above. I had a perfect week scheduled where I was going hit all muscle groups and then, I was faced with some uncontrollable scheduling issues that forced me to change my plan. Over all, I did pretty good, I give myself a A, how ever the real test here is that I didn't give up. This is a good example for what ever your fitness goals are. You have to be able to adapt to the inconsistencies of live! You may need a break in the middle of your week because your plan was too ambitious for your body to take on..If you don't listen to your body, make changes to you schedule to accommodate work, family or friends. You will never make it! YOu will get injured, loose focus, or burn out. This is a lifestyle change, lifestyles must adapt to not only our own wants or needs, but they have to be flexible and compatible with others. If you do not plan on these schedule conflicts then you will be in for disappointment, and setting yourself up for failure! Don't give up on the big picture just because you ran out of a little blue paint, if you just improvise a little, when you are finished, you won't even notice the small area of sky where you had to blend colors together, and improvise, to make it the right color blue!

Don't lie, you are impressed with my analogy! ;-)LOL

Stats again on Sunday~ K

3 comments:

jaycewills said...

so you are on a diet just keep trying oh wait wrong paragraph

jaycewills said...

i read kara mann's profile and my mom and her like the same stuff well except for science

linchunxia said...

Which usually positively a superb blog page,these products worth definately will safeguard it again , appreciate it all the bloger£¬I assume you will definitely intriguing with Outlet Michael Kors
Michael Kors Outlet. your pet land theme your web page : http://www.michaelkors2outlets.com.