Thursday, October 8, 2009

So many BF% meathods

I have been frustrated because of my bodyfat % not budging from 20%. I had a trainer that works for us at the Y do a skin fold on me, just to see the difference from that and the omeron bf hand held analyzer( that is the method I have been using) and it came out 15.6 %, then I had another trainer do it on the same system, same sites, and viola! 17.8%...This goes to show that unless you have a bodpod, or a underwater system to analysize you BF% it is all a rough estimate and the important thing is to use the SAME method each time to see your gains and losses... that also means using the SAME TRAINER if you are using skinfold method!

This week is going well, I am feeling good, had a great chest workout with my buddy Tommy, and hit Bi's and Tris on Tuesday, yesterday i did a cardio class, and today I am hitting shoulders. I am planning on getting legs in on Friday, and working back on saturday( I hate working back) So I usually save it for last!LOL!

Bottom line, I continue to see results on my body! I am learning more and more that "abs are made in the kitchen"

No comments: