Sunday, October 18, 2009

Refresh and Refocus!

Ok, not much changed this week! Stats are the same as last, I am ready to refresh and refocus~

A few of my friends and blog followers have requested I give out my diet. Unfortunatly, its not quite that simple. I can tell you exactly what I eat but it won't work the same for you because I have designed my diet specifically for my needs based on my body and goals, everyone is different! Is what I WILL do though is share my resources and recipes with you!

Tosca Reno The Eat Clean Diet, a great read! Iron Dolls by Karen Sessions is an ebook but I found it to be very helpful.

Here is my favorite pre cardio +weight workout meal. I eat it in the morning about an hour before I hit the gym for 45 min of weights followed by some type of pretty intense cardio> It has more carbs than most of my meals and it is inspired by one of Tosca Reno's many smoothies

Good Morning Smoothie:
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2/3C skim milk
1/4 C dry oats
1 C any combination of 2 frozen fresh fruits. My fav is strawberries and bananas
Sprinkle of groud flax
1Tbs any nut butter( Raw Almond Butter is my fav)
A sprinkle of water to help it blend together

BLEND

These are approx nutritional values

250 calories
55 cho
3 fat g
8g protein
28g sugars

7 comments:

Donita said...

Thanks for posting the book names! I'm going to check them out.

hapi said...

Hi Kara Mann, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

ganoderma said...

Wow!! What's a informative post..

www.ganodermatoday.com offers you to immune-boosting benefits, as well as its prospective to fight cholesterol, asthma,

jaanki said...

Vedinternational is one of the reputed business institute which is led by the group of energetic and skilled youths of Nepal to provide training and instruction for the eligibility of the online jobs to the people of Nepal.
<a href="www.vedinternational.com/”>Online Education In Nepal</a>

linchunxia said...

That positively a great weblog,these people worth should be able to manage the software , regards the very bloger£¬I believe that you can useful within Michael Kors MK 1038
Michael Kors Shoulder Bags. thanks for visiting our website : http://www.michaelkors2outlets.com.

MBA PROJECTS DOWNLOAD said...

Nice Blog

By John
MBA Project Download Sites

seogenc said...

Offers transportation services from home to home elevator Gebze there are, our company has now opened in Feb çayırova.
Here you get auspicious auspicious to everyone

Gebze evden eve nakliyat

Gebze evden eve nakliyat

tuzla evden eve nakliyat

Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Derince evden eve nakliyat
Sapanca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Değirmendere evden eve nakliyat
Başiskele Evden Eve Nakliyat
Körfez Evden Eve Nakliyat
Dilovası Evden Eve Nakliyat