Sunday, November 30, 2008

Good bye privacy!

Now that Avery is mobile, there is no privacy! It really started up when she began walking, I could no longer leave her seated at the television or with a toy while I run to the bathroom for a second. If I do that now, she either follows me or she heads for the stairs! Obviously I encourage her to just follow me! Hillman is also having to adjust, he was in the bathroom this morning and she pushed the door open on him mid-pee! HAHA. She now gets in the shower with me too! She loves the shower, within 2 minutes of the nice warm water falling on her little body she squats down and looks up at me as a yellow stream flows to the drain, I guess she just cannot deny the powerful urge to pee when in the shower! Priceless! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh nice one Avery!