Saturday, November 8, 2008

My sad mood.

I just feel the need to write about this. I love my friends, those of you who know me know that I will do anything for my friends, until I feel that I have been mistreated, stabbed in the back, what ever. Let me just say that it takes a lot for me to get to this point with someone, I will give them the benefit of the doubt time and time again, but I can only take so much until I turn and walk the other way. I don't suck up to people, I don't chase my friends around like a lost puppy dog, I don't even a lot from my friends but to be loyal. Is that so much to ask? I mean, I am 30 years old and I thought that when I graduated from high school, all of this petty, cliquish, bullshit would end. Boy was I WRONG-O!!! I mean, how can you consider yourself someones best friend one week and move on the next? I understand that friends grow apart, that is not what I am talking about, I am talking about your best friend right now, maybe you have been friends for 30 years, maybe you have only been friends for a months or so, the person in your life who you consider your best friend at the moment, don't take them for granted! It totally sucks! ;-)

1 comment:

Dee'Anna said...

Hey girl I hope everyting is ok!! I have been in that same place before it is hard to let people in when things like that goes wrong. I hope you are ok!! And I hope Avery is better. Miss seeing you!

Dee'Anna