Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OWWWW

Avery's new word. When I get down on the floor with her, she is constantly crawling on me, taking glasses off, grabbing my cheeks pinching my skin, sticking her fingers in my mouth, and a few days ago, I was laying in the floor, playing with her when she grabbed a big chunk of my hair and pulled. OWW AVERY STOP! She plopped down in front of me and I said, while rubbing my scalp to make sure I still had hair there, "that hurts mommy" as if she knows what I am saying, she gives me this look and goes Owwww, owwwww, OWWWW. Then continued to lunge for my hair! haha! It was so funny, now when ever she pulls my hair she says "OWWW". Funny stuff!

PS. Avery has very unselfishly shared her terrible virus with H and I, we are both suffering, pray for us! ;-)

No comments: