Monday, July 2, 2007

Baby Mann's in motion!



Ok, so baby Mann has probably always been in motion but...I can feel him now!! YAY! He is moving around like crazy. I can feel him ( I'll call him "him", cause today, I think I'm having a boy.) It feels like a muscle twitch sometimes and other times it feels like little butterflies! Its so amazing! I am so excited to see the ultrasound on the 12Th!


I really have no idea what I'm having , some mom's say, " oh, i just knew all along what it was" not me! It changes from day to day! Today, I feel like its a boy, tomorrow may be a different story! LOL!


I keep dreaming about taking care of little animals. Kittens, puppies, baby birds, and so on. I was reading in my 17th week "what to expect this week" emails and it said " Having strange, vivid dreams lately? Are they about baby animals? That's totally normal for this time in your pregnancy." I kid you not! How bizarre!! So far I'm a pretty text book pregnancy! I hope it stays that way!


Have a great holiday! Love you all! ~K

No comments: