Saturday, July 7, 2007

Boxing baby!

He he, this is funny to me. I have been feeling the baby move more and more lately. Last night i was trying to read a book ("One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich) and baby Mann was just punching away at my stomach! But this morning, I taught a sculpting class followed by a cycling class and about half way through sculpt, I felt this "tap, taptaptap, thud, flutter flutter, flutter thud ,thud tap, tap ,tap. It was so funny, I think baby Mann is practicing kickboxing!!!! This subsided for the last 10 minutes of class then started up again 30 minutes later when i got positioned on my bike. Tap, tap , THUD, flutter, flutter flutter! LOL! I have a kickboxer! I'm afraid of what it will feel like when baby Mann is more that 5.5 inches long! LOL! ~Kara

No comments: