Thursday, July 12, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS!! ITS A.........

Cute little itty bitty.......GIRL! YES! We are SOO excited! Hillman has two boys so he is really excited to be having a little girl too. We have picked out the name, I will let you know what that is as soon as i upload the pictures for you of the ultrasound! It was sooo awesome to see her moving around her hands were by her little face, she was very active. two hands two feet, all vital organs were present! AMAZING! I am really loving this process. When the ultrasound tech said we were having a girl I looked over at Hillman and we both got a little teary eyed. I said "baby!! we're going to have a daughter" I had a little puddle on my pillow of tears when it was all over. Stay tuned for pics and a baby name! ~Kara

2 comments:

Veggie_chick said...

Hey there girl,
How's it going? I just wanted to say I'm really really excited for you, a lil girl. Hehe. I like all the posts you've made. Keep it up. I'll talk to you later.

Placke

Sarah said...

Super exciting!