Sunday, June 24, 2007

I have to pee...AGAIN!!

Ok so now i am faced with the lovely pregnancy curse of the never emptied bladder! I really didn't have this problem early in my pregnancy as some people do, I thought i may have been lucky enough to bypass this curse all to gether. NO SUCH LUCK!! I have to pee all the time. During the day its manageable , you know when i have to pee i have to pee NOW but at night... at night it's ridiculous! I have to get up and pee every freaking hour! I know you all are thinking, Ok Kara, that's a little more than i wanted to know but, it is seriously controlling my life! LOL!

Also my craving now is frozen stuff! I mean stuff like pop sickles, frozen fruit, slushies, icees, smoothies oh my! I freeze my water, sometimes i mix koolaid in it, key word FROZEN! Oh yeah! Its heaven! Love you all, thanks for reading! ~K

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, yes, peeing! I think I was up 4 or 5 times last night. Seriously. Then when I got up at 4:30 for my second to last trip, I ended up staying up way longer than planned because I got hungry. I had gotten back into bed, and then thought, "Dang it, I'm hungry", so I was back up for a big glass of milk and gold fish. :)