Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Must give props to my husband!!


I must give props to my husband because last weekend he rode his road bike all the way up to Mount eagle and back with the Tour De Cure. 150miles. Oh yeah! I am so proud of him especially since he really hasn't spent a lot of time in the saddle recently! Besides teaching spin and his occasional bike outings, so naturally..I was a little concerned! He did a fantastic job! I of coarse wanted to be right there by his side huffing and puffing up that steep climb and back down, but we decided that since i have a history of being a little unsteady on my road bike, it was in the baby's best interest that i sit this one out too! I honestly don't know if I would have been able to make it up there with out a little push! ;-) Anyway as always, I am so proud and amazed at what Hillman can do. He inspires me in every way. I love you babe! ~Kara

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's really awesome! I'm glad he made it through. Makes me kinda jealous since I haven't gotten to ride in some time. ;)