Thursday, June 14, 2007

July 12th

The big day is a month away! Yes! July 12th we will know the sex of our baby! Anybody want to make a guess??? Unless the little tike is crossing their legs and hiding their private parts (that would be my luck). I hope everything will be ok and I am so excited to see this little miracle on the ultrasound screen.

Also...Little baby Mann's heart beat was 147 beats per minute! I got in trouble about my heart rate though! I am not to get my heart rate above 150 bpm these days!! That's pretty difficult lately, I am in the 130-140's after warm up. I gave up my higher impact classes....;-( Nichole...I know you'll treat the right!! KICK THEIR TAILS!!) But its alright! Anything for my baby!!

I gained 4.5 lbs so that makes 5 lbs so far!! I'm " right on track" according to Dr Blake even though I feel like a fat cow! MOOOOO!

Just thought i would give you all an update! Love you! ~Kara

1 comment:

Megan said...

How exciting! Remember to take a tape with you and ask them if they can record the ultrasound for you. I have all my ultrasounds on tape.
I hope you are still feeling well! Are you feeling any kicks yet?