Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do you smell that??

Ugg! Sunday is when it all started. We were at the mall when all of the sudden my mom and I took a couple of whiffs , looked at each other and she said, "do you smell that"???? We got a little closer to Avery in her stroller and both turned green. I rushed her to the bathroom and was not prepared for what I found. She had pooped all over herself, it was no match for the diaper she had on. It had shot out of her legs, up her back, and was all over her stroller. I covered my nose and mouth and gasped as I tried to decide where to start. I stripped her  down, threw away her clothes, and wiped her down from top to bottom with wipes. I replaced her diaper and carried her out of the mall, the stroller was wreaking with the smell of diarrhea, and people were still asking me where her clothes were as i hurried out. I thought it would be pretty obvious what had happened, I guess not, I just kept saying "BIG BLOWOUT" to them.  

Since then, it progressed to puking and pooping. uhhh. I am so grossed out! Every time I turn around, there is poop or puke that needs to be cleaned up. I quit trying to clean myself up. No point! Wish us luck every one!! She is sleeping in my lap now, while I type. Bless her heart, she won't even let me put her to bed, sniff, sniff, uh oh, more pooh. Ewwww!! Gotta go! ~K

1 comment:

Dee'Anna said...

poor Avery!!!!


Dee'Anna