Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Kara

I am so amazed at how much Avery looks like Hillman! Yesterday, mom and I got out some pics of me as a baby and thankfully, I can see some resemblance. Lucky for Avery, she isn't cursed with my big ears and major fat rolls, but, as you can see in the picture below, we do resemble one another as babies, slightly. (she still looks mostly like H.)




These are just hilarious! Avery isn't so blessed to have the original title "chunky monkey" Clearly, I didn't miss many meals as a un-welcomed woman accused Avery of in the shoe department at Dillard's yesterday, we won't be buying any shoes from her...

By the way, LOOK AT MY HOT MOMMA!!!! She's gorgeous! ;-)


Now the one below is just up for fun! LOOK AT THOSE ROLLS!!! And you all wonder why I am obsessed with exercise!!!! LOL!!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are classic! Julia is starting to get some fat rolls going and I love it. And just turn your nose up to people who say your baby is too thin/small. It seems people tell me that all the time and I just want to reply "She ain't small when you have to carry her around all day!".