Friday, August 15, 2008

Sometimes, you just have to get away!





We took a great trip to Gatlinburg,TN. We just wanted to unplug for a while and we did! It was welcomed. My mom and brother came for a couple of days and we had a blast! We saw a bear who wondered up by our chalet, then, Hillman and I were out on a trail run and we ran up on 2 cubs. We froze, admired, respected, and got the hell out of there!! It was amazing, being married to Hillman sometimes feels like being married to my very own nature guide! He is always pointing out animals that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise but running into the cubs even impressed him! We are home now and I am glad to get back to our routine but I was so glad t be able to get away! Sometimes...you just have to get away to realize how bogged down in life you are and get a fresh perspective!

No comments: