Monday, December 3, 2007

Feelin' good...


Today's Dr appt. went much better than last Monday's. I feel really good today! With the exception of my on going hip pain that makes it very painful to WALK or do anything else...not that im complaining!! ;-) Dr Blake just looked at me and said..." you feel much better today huh??" Yeah, I'm not a sobbing mess like i was last week!!!


BP still read high until I laid on my left side. The baby's sitting on illiac arteries...stopping up the blood flow! I am now dilated to 3 cm. At least my body is doing SOMETHING!! If I do not go into labor on my own... I am going to try and wait until the 17th to be induced. Yes..that's 41 weeks. I am going to try to go into labor on my own, also, I have exams next week... Hopefully I'll go into labor earlier.. the sooner the better!!!!! H and I went to Las Palmas to get some spicy food, I heard that could speed up labor, nothing yet though!! Ill be sure to keep you posted as best as I can! Smooches! ~K

No comments: