Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hold the Mayo!!!


That's right! I think I am the only pregnant person who has to continue to diet while preggers! Its not like I've been indulging in fast food or fried chicken, but I haven't been as careful as I usually am with my diet. I went to the Dr.'s yesterday and found that I gained another 4 lbs!! Whoa!!! I am now up to 18 lbs. I'm due in December so.... I still have a while to go! My Dr. says my baby is BIG told me to keep in mind that I have to deliver her!!! She is concerned that I may have gestational diabetes but I don't think so. I think I've just been laying on the sauce lately so... time to cut back!!!! BOO. No more low fat mayo,a habit i have picked up during pregnancy, frozen yogurt for dessert, bagels etc.... I am scheduled for the usual 28 week glucose testing on Monday so keep your fingers crossed. Only 8 out of 100 women get it so I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You look great! Good luck on the glucose test :)

Anonymous said...

you look magnifico!!!! I'm getting very excited about baby Avery. (Is that still the name?) I will pray for your blood sugar levels. Keep us all posted.
~R.