Friday, September 26, 2008

WHEW! Its been awhile!!

So it has been a while! SO SORRY! OK. Quick update...

***I decided NOT to take the job, time with Avery is too precious, I am focusing on stayfit4life instead.
****I added a new element to Stayfit4life, Blue Fish Active Wear! It is awesome!!! You can't buy it in stores and it makes your boottaayyyy look INSANELY GOOD!!! I'm all for em'!

***Marathon training has taken a back seat. Not intentionally, I just got so burnt out running at 4am to beat the heat! UGGG, the weather is cooling down, I am getting back into gear.

***Avery is getting so big! I'm going to try and upload a video for you!

***Ohh the triathlon and expo events I organized went very well, here are some pics...


***Avery had her first ear infection ;-(
***I'm still on antidepressants, feeling much better! ;-)
***I still dislike tomatoes. ;-)

No comments: