Tuesday, April 8, 2008

OHHH me too!! Tagged!

10 random things about muah...
mmmkkkkk....

1.)I love sweet things, I love salty things but not together! Seriously! I will GAG if someone gives me cottage cheese with fruit or a salad with fruit in it!! ( I can handle strawberries in a salad but i pick them out first)

2.)I am WORTHLESS after 8pm, and clear as day at 4am.

3.)I use to run around with my parents underware on my head...Yeah..I know.

4.) I get annoyed when it's a rainey day and the sun comes out at the end of the day. I am in a rainey day mood, I don't like to transition into a sunny day mood that late!!

5.) Use to have a big gap in my front two teeth.

6.) Loves the smell of carbon copy papers

7.) HATES to wear a bathing suit!

8.) I have this re-occuring nightmare that I have had since I was really young of a tornato that is after me, I see it comming, I can't get away, then it goes over and comes back, I can't get away from it until I wake up!! I only dream of this when something stressful is going on in my life.

9.) I am extreamy determined, my parents called me stubborn, I say determined!!

10.) I used to be a gymnist. I was OK, competed and stuff, when I was young.

I'm tagging Megan and Stacey Kizer!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a re-occuring dream about tornados too. It's way creepy.

Ladybug Johnson said...

I don't have re-occurring dreams about tornatos. Why? Because I'm the hurricane (or so my kids call me when I'm in a really bad mood and way too stressed out). at least I don't get to hurricane status very often.
I was raised on chocolate and still to this day love chocolate (it doesn't love me and it shows).
I am fairly clear most anytime of the day; however I'm grumpier around about 4pm (guess that's my nap time).
I like sunny days with temps about 70-80 because I can get outside in my flower beds and start my garden; I can also play with my goats (Yes goats!). I like rainy days because it gives me the chance to catch up on my reading or to watch a good old movie I've never seen or curl up and spend time with my family.
I love to listen to the birds chirp and carry on during the day and the night sounds at nights when the windows are up. These are my peaceful times.
You and i are on the same page with bathing suits.
You may be determined but I actually am stubborn. Don't tell me I can't do something I want to do because I'll prove them wrong. I guess I'm just like an old nanny goat.