Sunday, March 30, 2008

Milestones in the Mann Home




Back in pre-pregnancy jeans: Check

Avery rolled over: Check (4 times from belly to back)

Menstrual Cycle: No check( No, I'm not pregnant!)

Avery holding head up: Check

Avery sitting up with mild assistance: Check check

John's back playing soccer and doin' a damn good job at it: Check

Fletcher is a happy camper in Iowa: Check

Hillman back in pre-pregnancy jeans: Check

Avery is cooing sounds such as "ohh" "ahh" "agoo" and when she is upset "DE DE DE DE DE":CK

Avery cries and fusses when strangers hold her: CHECK

We are all sleeping through the night: half of a check

We are loving every minute of life and each other! DOUBLE CHECK!!!!

Love you all! Then Mann Fam!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah for everyone being in pre-baby jeans! Woot, woot! And go Avery for rolling and holding up her head. Julia is all about rolling over. BUT... now she doesn't want to roll from belly to back but from back to belly. Every time I but her on her back she flips over. She must really like her tummy time. ;)

And woo-hoo for no second baby! I took a pregnancy test the other night because I hadn't been feeling super great (and since I still haven't started my cycle, I've know clue what my body's doing) and it was negative. Whooo... :)